Alrighty folks . . . I skipped last week it would seem, so here goes a lengthy (not quite) list of things I'm diggin' today.
1. Audrey Hepburn -- A colleague from work introduced me to the Stanford Theatre, which shows only classic movies. I missed the weekend where the double-feature was "Roman Holiday" and "Sabrina," and since I've never seen "Roman Holiday," she picked me up an on-sale DVD copy of it. I'm really excited to see it!
2. Coffee -- It's what I'm clutching for strength today.
3. Lush Cosmetics -- I've been using their toner, a face mask and moisturizer and I'm really liking what they are doing for my skin. I still have a length to go before I'm where I want to be, but hey, baby steps, right? (I take small victories any day -- especially today when my sleepy haze caused me to forget to put my sunscreen on. D'oh!)
4. Planning -- I'm on a OCD-planning kick right now (seems to crop up at least once a month) where my mustplaneverylastdetail nature is going into hyperdrive.
5. The Biggest Loser -- Okay, I know it's just a TV show, but I love it. It's so inspiring, so motivating. I mean, if there are 400-lb people willing to run a mile and work out like crazy to help get themselves healthy, there's no excuse for me not to jog around the block, right?
6. Mad Men -- Sorry . . . I know that TV rots your brain, but I'm in over my head with this one . . . I just got hooked. I've seen four episodes and On-Demand can't provide 'em fast enough for me . . . Must . . . Follow . . . Regularly!
7. Zombies -- Because apparently, with all this TV I'm watching, I'm bound to turn into one. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right? Okay, maybe not . . . If my sleeping doesn't improve, I may actually become one after all.
8. Tangrams -- Remember these? The square and triangles that you try to make into different shapes? Well, I found an app for my iPhone that had dozens of these puzzles. I had them all solved in two days, which of course meant I had to buy (for a whopping price of $0.99) the regular one to get "over 500 new puzzles!" I seriously fly through at least a dozen every day. Sooooooooooooooooo addictive.
9. Miso -- I'm pretty sure this has been on a Tops! list before, but I'm resurrecting it. If we are what we eat, then I am clearly fast, cheap and easy.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm done.