Monday, June 1, 2009

My mind keeps me awake at night. Lately I've been thinking about my life and where it's going. Tonight, I am haunted by thoughts of moving back to Fresno. Not an if, really, but a when. I have never been someone who lived life looking in the rearview mirror, but what I wouldn't trade to be back working with my kiddos, climbing when I had the chance, and being part of the community I love . . .


It almost hurts to think about how much I miss my life in Fresno. I'm trusting that God's watching out for me right now, especially since things aren't so clear at the moment. But if I knew I would be able to support myself, pay for car insurance and have health insurance benefits with my old job, I'd move in a heartbeat.


Things to think and pray about, for sure.

No comments: