Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Farewell

Sometimes, it is entirely too easy to become caught up in distractions. Particularly those that would cost us a lot for giving so much attention.

I look at my own distractions and have come to realize that I'll have to say farewell, for now at least. I don't intend to ever isolate them, but I think I'll stop seeking out them out for a while. It's come to my realization that the longer I spend pacifying myself and seeking out time-consuming activity, the more time I lose for things that are really important to me.

I have many things to be so thankful for yet I focus on the things I don't have. It's that vicious cycle that spawns from that "the grass is always greener" mentality.

Ugh. I have something to work on now . . .



Obama/Biden, guys.

No comments: