Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Accomplishment

I know it's not a lot, but I'm really glad to say that I ran 3.6 miles tonight. :o) Even though I really wasn't quite feeling it and was tired and wanted to turn around, I kept pushing myself (in a healthy way) and worked through the toughness. With a marathon in the future, I'm so proud of myself for starting to get in the habit of taking better care of myself. I'm making better food choices because I'm getting addicted to running. Seriously! I never thought I would honestly be able to consider myself an athlete, but I really am working towards it. I know I can do better about doing strength exercises, but I'll get there. Right now, I'm revelling in my accomplishment . . . almost four miles.

Heck yes.


Obama/Biden '08, my friends.

Peace.

No comments: