Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Come to think of it, I was never very good at waiting.

I am so bursting with questions and frustrated with things that seem to be stalling that I can barely take my mind off of this little "dream world" of what I'd like the answers to my questions to be. Part of me feels so frantic that the idea of a fortune teller, palm reader, tarot expert or other psychic medium sounds great just to put my mind at ease - yes things are going where I think they are, or no they are not.

Questions about living situations, finances, personal relationships and where I will be in 10 years (literally and metaphorically) are plagueing me and I have no idea what else to do.

For every question I have, I can already anticipate that I will be looking for answers for a long time. In an age of limitless information access, how do I still find myself spending so much time waiting?

No comments: